Palm Beach County Human Trafficking Task Force
Brower Psychological, Jaime Brower, PSY.D., ABPP
The Interstate Commission will reimburse Ex-officio members, Commissioner, and 2 Deputy Compact Administrators from bifurcated and 1 from non-bifurcated (in ICOTS) states for attending this meeting in accordance with the ICAOS Travel Reimbursement Policy. Additional state representatives may attend this public meeting at their own expense.
ABM attendees whose expenses are being reimbursed by the Interstate Commission will want to download the following Reimbursement Information Sheet and Reimbursement Form and submit the form to the National Office by November 2.
- 2017 ABM Minutes
- Compact Statute
- Presenter Biographies
- DCA Institute Handout
- Budget and Dues
- Data Collection
- Committee Reports
- Region Reports
- IVINS Update
- IVINS Survey Results
- Committee Agendas
- Compact Member Attendee List
- Robert’s Rules
- Meeting Room Map
- Ruled ABM Note Pages
Download Committee and Region Meeting Agendas:
- Commissioners and DCAs: Sunday, September 30 and Thursday, October 4
- Ex-Officio members: Monday, October 1 and Thursday, October 4
- DCA Training Institute: Monday, October 1
- Annual Business Meeting: Tuesday, October 2 and Wednesday, October 3
- Registration is closed, contact Barno Saturday for assistance.
- Deadline: Monday, August 27
1850 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32830
ORLANDO PER DIEM
Meals and incidentals / gsa.gov
- Business Day: $59
- Travel Day: $44.25
- Breakfast: $13
- Lunch: $15
- Dinner: $26
- Incidentals: $5
You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements.
- AIRFARE Airfare should be purchased at least 21 days in advance and not exceed $500.
- DRIVING Mileage is reimbursed at $0.545 per mile and should not exceed the cost of a 21 day advance purchase airline ticket.
- AIRPORT Transportation:
Discounted shuttle service fare from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista is provided by Super Shuttle Shared Ride. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Call 1-800-258-3826 for reservations or visit Super Shuttle Shared Ride and in the "Drop Off Location" box type in "Wynd" and select "Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area, Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL, USA" from the available options.