October 1–3 in Orlando, FL
The Interstate Commission will reimburse Ex-officio members, Commissioner, and 2 Deputy Compact Administrators from bifurcated and 1 from non-bifurcated (in ICOTS) states for attending this meeting in accordance with the ICAOS Travel Reimbursement Policy. Additional state representatives may attend this public meeting at their own expense.
- Commissioners and DCAs: Sunday, September 30 and Thursday, October 4
- Ex-Officio members: Monday, October 1 and Thursday, October 4
- DCA Training Institute: Monday, October 1
- Annual Business Meeting: Tuesday, October 2 and Wednesday, October 3
- Register for the ABM / Deadline: Monday, August 27
by Monday, August 27:
ORLANDO PER DIEM
Meals and incidentals / gsa.gov
- Business Day: $59
- Travel Day: $44.25
- Breakfast: $13
- Lunch: $15
- Dinner: $26
- Incidentals: $5
You are responsible for making your own travel arrangements.
- AIRFARE Airfare should be purchased at least 21 days in advance and not exceed $500.
- DRIVING Mileage is reimbursed at $0.545 per mile and should not exceed the cost of a 21 day advance purchase airline ticket.
- AIRPORT Transportation: Super Shuttle Shared Ride discounted fare from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.