Download presentations from the 2017 Annual Business Meeting
- Commission Committee Reports
- Who’s telling the story? Details, Accuracy and Due Process!
- Promoting a Single Standard for Supervision
- Guide. Support. Enforce. PA Board of Probation and Parole
Chairman of PA Parole Board
- The Prescription Opioid and Heroin Crisis
Dr. Rachel L. Levine
Acting Secretary of Health and Physician General
Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry
Penn State College of Medicine
- Ladies First: Understanding the Risk and Needs of Justice Involved Women
Emily J. Salisbury, Ph.D.
UNLV | Department of Criminal Justice
Did you attend the Annual Business Meeting?
The Interstate Commission reimburses Commissioners, Ex-officio members, and one Deputy Compact Administrator from each state for attending this meeting in accordance with the ICAOS Travel Policy. Additional state representatives may attend this public meeting at their own expense.
I would like to be reimbursed:
- Need to brush up on the Commission Travel Policy?
- How to be reimbursed?
- Where is the Expense Report?
- Monday, October 9 and Thursday, October 12
- Phone: 1-888-317-0197
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, 600 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
If you have any questions or food allergies please contact the National Office at email@example.com or 859-721-1050.