ICAOS’s On-Demand training modules provide 24/7 access to a variety of information related to the Compact rules and processes.
- Courses 100-103 provide a basic overview of the ICAOS rules and processes
- Courses 201-204 are topic based courses detailing ICAOS Retaking Rules, a module specifically addressing Probable Cause Requirements
- Courses 300-304 illustrate Interstate Compact Offender Tracking System (ICOTS) functions required by designated users
- Course 350 provides State Compact level staff and State Administrators with ICOTS administrative functions
- Courses 401-403 present a brief overview of the Compact and procedures relevant to certain state officials as considerations for Interstate Compact offenders extend to courts and other agencies
Click the link below to access the On-Demand training portal.
If your email has been updated, be sure to update it on the website first prior to accessing the training.