The Interstate Commission Executive Committee is excited to open registration for the 2017 Annual Business Meeting in Pittsburgh in October.
The Interstate Commission will reimburse Commissioners, Ex-officio members, and one Deputy Compact Administrator from each state for attending this meeting in accordance with the ICAOS Travel Policy. Additional state representatives may attend this public meeting at their own expense. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging and travel arrangements. Review the Travel Policy for expense limits on travel. Review the Annual Business Meeting Agenda.
- Monday, October 9 and Thursday, October 12
- Executive Committee members need to arrive in time for the meeting on Monday, October 9 at 1:30pm ET
- Annual Business Meeting Registration
- Registration Deadline: Friday, September 1
- Phone: 1-888-317-0197 Inform them you are with ICAOS
- Online Hotel Reservations
- Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, 600 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Room Rate: $129 + tax
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: Friday, September 1
- Hotel Cancellations must be made at least 24hrs. prior to arrival to avoid penalty
- Airfare: Airfare should be purchased at least 21 days in advance and not exceed $500.
- Driving: Mileage is reimbursed at $0.535 per mile and should not exceed the cost of a 21 day advance purchase airline ticket.
- Parking: The hotel provides valet parking only. Here is a parking structure map if you prefer to self-park near the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown.
- Ground Transportation: Will be reimbursed in accordance with the Travel Policy.
If you have any questions or food allergies please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-721-1050.