(a) A receiving state shall submit a progress report to the sending state within 30 calendar days of receiving a request.
(b) A receiving state may initiate a progress report to document offender compliant or noncompliant behavior that does not require retaking as well as incentives, corrective actions or graduated responses imposed.
(c) A progress report shall include–
- offender’s name;
- offender’s current residence address;
- offender’s current telephone number and current electronic mail address;
- name and address of offender’s current employer;
- supervising officer’s summary of offender’s conduct, progress and attitude, and compliance with conditions of supervision;
- programs of treatment attempted and completed by the offender;
- information about any sanctions that have been imposed on the offender since the previous progress report;
- supervising officer’s recommendation;
- any other information requested by the sending state that is available in the receiving state.
History: Adopted November 4, 2003, effective August 1, 2004; amended October 26, 2004, effective January 1, 2005; amended November 4, 2009, effective March 1, 2010; amended September 14, 2016, effective June 1, 2017.