(a) A transfer request for an offender shall be transmitted through the electronic information system authorized by the commission and shall contain:
- A narrative description of the instant offense in sufficient detail to describe the circumstances, type and severity of offense and whether the charge has been reduced at the time of imposition of sentence;
- photograph of offender;
- conditions of supervision;
- any orders restricting the offender's contact with victims or any other person;
- any known orders protecting the offender from contact with any other person;
- information as to whether the offender is subject to sex offender registry requirements in the sending state along with supportive documentation;
- pre-sentence investigation report, unless distribution is prohibited by law or it does not exist;
- information as to whether the offender has a known gang affiliation, and the gang with which the offender is known to be affiliated;
- supervision history, if the offender has been on supervision for more than 30 calendar days at the time the transfer request is submitted;
- information relating to any court-ordered financial obligations, including but not limited to, fines, court costs, restitution, and family support; the balance that is owed by the offender on each; and the address of the office to which payment must be made;
- summary of prison discipline and mental health history during the last 2 years, if available, unless distribution is prohibited by law.
(b) A copy of the signed Offender Application for Interstate Compact Transfer shall be attached to the transfer request.
(c) Additional documents, necessary for supervision in the receiving state, such as the Judgment and Commitment, may be requested from the sending state following acceptance of the offender. The sending state shall provide the documents within no more than 30 calendar days from the date of the request, unless distribution is prohibited by law or a document does not exist.
History: Adopted November 4, 2003, effective August 1, 2004; amended October 26, 2004, effective January 1, 2005; amended September 13, 2005 (to be effective upon the implementation of electronic system; date to be determined by Executive Committee), effective October 6, 2008; amended September 26, 2007, effective January 1, 2008; amended November 4, 2009, effective March 1, 2010; amended October 13, 2010, effective March 1, 2011; amended September 14, 2011, effective March 1, 2012; amended August 28, 2013, effective March 1, 2014; amended October 11, 2017, effective March 1, 2018.